Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Strength 2<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Strength 2
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
10 people like this.
It constantly amazes me that you can have a totally new experience of a posture you have been exploring for years. That was how the transition from extended side-angle to triangle felt today. It was a whole new world. Thank you Nathan.
Matthew
8 people like this.
i agree with Ali - especially liked the transition from side angle to triangle. :)
Nathan Briner
Ali I agree! A new view of a pose and it opens hidden spaces and ideas. Glad you liked this transition!
Kate M
5 people like this.
And I concur with all the positive reviews above of the inside block placement transition from parsvokonasana to trikonasana! Was making a mental note to take that into my teaching! Thanks, Nathan : )
Megan M
5 people like this.
As I gave mentioned before Nathan I very much appreciate how specific you are in your alignment cues. I have my Introductory Iyengar exam in June and am working hard onto standings. In your lead practice I feel very much supported in this. Happy new year!
Nathan Briner
Kate I’m glad everyone is enjoying this practice. I have to credit Geeta Iynegar for this way to explore these poses. It gives a unique method for finding the depth of the hip fold in the lateral poses. 
Carol Y
7 people like this.
I love these first two practices. Dealing with severe hip osteoarthritis and low back pain but I know I need to do more than restorative yoga to strengthen ,and am struggling with full yoga class. 30 minutes seems perfect timing. I hope I can keep up with the rest of the challenge.
Timmie H
6 people like this.
Thank you Nathan, another awesome practice! I LOVE your Chair Pose challenge, I've never seen anyone teach that before :) I'm excited to see how we build on all of these poses. 
Deborah G
5 people like this.
Love this-your style, your cueing, everything!! Thank you!!!
Nathan Briner
Carol if there are any poses you need help with or alternatives for, please don’t hesitate to ask.  I’d love to help you make it all the way through!
1-10 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial