60 Minute Yoga Flows: Hips and Glutes<br>Wade Gotwals

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Hips and Glutes
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Juliet M
1 person likes this.
You finally solved, Jenny's "Curious Case of the Missing Headstand..." Episode 5. Bravo! Not sure, if I love or loathe lifting my hips in Square Pose, so it must be doing me good. Great class, thanks.   
Wade
Oh Juliet this is great to know and thanks, we need to give Jenny a heads up!! That lift is definitely a different way of accessing the muscles!!
Christel B
Thanks for another unique class getting those hips well tuned.
Wade
1 person likes this.
@Christel happy hips make you want to dance!! 
Phuong E
This sequence makes me marvel at the symmetry of the body.  Opening the hips allowed for a beautiful melting of my trapezius and neck muscles.  Much relieved, thank you Lil Wade!
Wade
Phuong love the insight! tight muscles in the hips (front or back) have an effect on the pelvis n spine - so cool how you are experiencing its connection!!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Loved the closing words: share and stay connected. Good advice at any time, and especially in these strange times : ) Great sequence! Thanks, Wade : )
Kathryn B
3 people like this.
beautiful class as always!! thank you for keeping me sane and flexy during quarantine  
Wade
2 people like this.
Kathryn that picture is the best! So glad you got to join a session!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Kate you sharing your positive energy during this time is a win win for everyone in the forum, thank u!
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial