60 Minute Yoga Flows: Hips and Glutes<br>Wade Gotwals

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Hips and Glutes
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Catherine R
1 person likes this.
I’ve been putting this practice off for a while because when I see the words “hips & glutes” I usually want run in the opposite direction (although “hips & glutes” not as bad as “core”). Desperate times, though.....I’m so glad I chose this practice today because it was fantastic! So much more than body parts! Thank you!
Wade
Catherine so good to hear from you and yes trying to figure out these titles is a challenge because of how hard it is to express what the content is in a few words but glad you went for it and it was a good surprise!
NADIA P
1 person likes this.
Great work! Thank you! 
Tracy B
1 person likes this.
Outstanding!  I thought I’d only do 30 mins of the session, but found myself getting pulled in deeper and finished the entire thing.  Thank you!
Wade
NADIA thank you and glad you connected with it!
Wade
Tracy this is great! So glad you resonated with the practice and at the same time you stoked the fires of  'tapas' or the combination of dedication/discipline that we can all use during this time!
Rosi C
TOP , finally I can do correctly asana I never did before. Thanks 
Daniela T
Just Wonderful 🙏 your calm is delitfull 
Wade
Hi Rosi so glad you had a breakthrough and hope it inspires you along your path! Thanks for sharing and joining!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Daniela great to feel you connect with it! I hope the practice keeps you calm during all this and you can share it with others!

11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial