60 Minute Yoga Flows: Hips and Glutes<br>Wade Gotwals

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Hips and Glutes
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Daniela T
Thank you so much! Wade 
Wade
Daniela you are so dedicated to your practice! great to see!
Shawn
Thanks, Wade, that was wonderful. Got to try some new things, plus revisit double pigeon which is not a common offering in classes I take. Blessings!
Wade
Hi Shawn hope your weekend is going well and glad you felt the double pigeon option- it's not for everyone but I love it after the hips are open mindfully!
Ali
Ali
These classes are really helping me feel strong and appreciating that I have a body! Thank you Wade.
Wade
Hi Ali thanks for sharing and I love that you are feeling the strength and appreciation for this cool vehicle we are in! We need to keep celebrating it!
Phoebe F
2 people like this.
You are absolutely my favorite teacher! The only one I go to on Yoga Anytime anymore! Keep creating! Thank you s much Wade!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Phoebe great to hear from you and so happy you are resonating with these 'Flows', actually more content is coming in January so stay tuned!! 
Stacey J
What an EXCELLENT class. Little Posarita where have you been all my life! I got into that pose and it targeted my chronic tight hip with just enough effort to be able to let go...  That's a permanent addition to my yoga moves.  Thanks!
Wade
Hi Stacey J so great to hear you felt some relief! Tight hips can be so tricky to find the right area to release because we have such a large range of motion in the hips- but the pasarita party is one of my favorite too!!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial