Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Strength 6<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Strength 6
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Joan J
3 people like this.
I love luges/hip stretches. Bad wrist day for me so I used blocks.  Always need blocks for warrior 3, no balance.  This practice had lots of heat, on to some Yin work to relax🌾
Nathan Briner
Joan, for balance, try bringing awareness to the standing leg hip muscles. Firm the abductor muscles deeply into the joint, and second, anchor the standing leg hip joint toward the foot. This creates a muscular connection through the leg that can increase stability. Let me know how this works for you. 
Joan J
2 people like this.
I appreciate your suggestions and will apply them.
  My problem is fallen arches, which makes balance on one foot nearly impossible unless I have support
Kate M
6 people like this.
This felt fantastic. Your encouraging cueing is so motivational. I think that this element of connection with the teacher and other participants in the challenge is what sets this website apart. Community! We ARE connection. This format honours this essential element of our nature.
Kira Sloane
Kate, thank you for being such an essential member!
Nathan Briner
Kate right on! Great to have you here!!
Hildy K
1 person likes this.
I am loving the rhythm of these practices. But still not able to get them released on my country time schedule.  I have gone into the settings and still i get the video at 4:55 pm my country time. Did two segments today back to back because of that. 
Nathan Briner
Hildy, sorry to hear that. I wish I could give you more help but I’m not well versed on those details on the site. Maybe Kira Sloane might have another suggestion?

Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Hildy, let's try to fix this! I am forwarding to Elizabeth. xok
Lisa D
2 people like this.
Good morning! Enjoyed this strength session and fear I need more to help me with Balance sessions approaching. I’m a wobbly giraffe on one leg and I always get frustrated with it. I know practice will help it improve, but it is daunting. Your gentle manner about it makes it a little less intimidating however, so thank you!
1-10 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial