Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Balance 4<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Balance 4
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Christine, you’re doing great. Be patient with your body. It will grow in all the right ways. It just needs a little time to absorb the practices. 
Ruth O
I love the your use of blocks in revolved triangle and coming to the ball of the foot gives such a stable scaffolding for building confidence in the posture. So good. All of it. Thank you. Sincerely, Ruth O'Donnell 

Nathan Briner
Thank you, Ruth!
Whitney B
1 person likes this.
I just did day 10, I’m definitely feeling stronger! I love the core work you’re doing to get ready for success in the balance poses! Thank you!
Nathan Briner
Right on Whitney! Yep you will really feel the support and stability from the core work in the balancing poses. I always recommend connecting from hips to floor through the standing leg(s) first to set the foundation. From that root everything else can grow :) 
Valerie B
Nathan I love this strength and balance challenge  at 74 I don't have the muscle or strength of  years past, this practice is helping me feel stronger.
Valerie
Christel B
1 person likes this.
What a great way to come into the side twist knees bent lying down!
Danielle G
2 people like this.
I am loving this challenge. Keeps me practicing daily as I am working mostly from home and having to sit way too much. Love how you break down the poses into their components. Thank you
Nathan Briner
Hi Danielle! I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the challenge. If you ever need any extra help or guidance for a pose please don’t hesitate to reach out. 
All my best 🙏
Lisa M
1 person likes this.
Grateful for this! Especially in these challenging times. Thank you Nathan
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial