The Zoe and Coco Show: Restorative Sequence<br>Zoe Ho

The Zoe and Coco Show: Restorative Sequence
Zoe Ho

Watch this Practice
Katherine H
Enjoyed this very much. Love your dog??!
Zoe Ho
1 person likes this.
Hehe Coco sends a furry wave *paws*
Debby A
2 people like this.
Lovely lesson. I love being a chi detective.
Zoe Ho
1 person likes this.
Thank you Debbie, how lovely to hear you had fun ! So happy to be chi detectives together :D
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
WONDERFUL!!! Very relaxing. I could do yin all day. I told one of my yin teachers we should do a yin-a-thon sometime:) Thank you.
Zoe Ho
1 person likes this.
Aww Tesa, I can feel the bliss from your practice! Yes Yin-a-thons sound delicious. You are most welcome. Thank you for sharing the practice! xo
Chelle
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, I was feeling a bit under the weather and low on energy today but didn't want to skip my practice so this class was perfect. Xx
Zoe Ho
Thanks Chelle! Delighted to be part of your practice, rest well and feel better :) xo
Wendy
2 people like this.
Thank you. This was my first practice with you. I loved your message at the end where you said we don't need to strive so much. It was just what I needed to hear. Namaste!
Zoe Ho
1 person likes this.
Thank you Wendy... it's wonderful to know that you agree - yes, why strive when everything is right here? We can see better when we slow down... In approaching everything with tenderness and self-love... when we practice, we can move our bodies as if they are our most beloved... it always feels so good to reconnect our om sweet om within! Big Hugs!! xo
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial