Christel B
1 person likes this.
great chest opening challenges here....seeing fruition of previous sessions
Namaste
Nathan Briner
Great to hear Christel 😀
Lisa M
1 person likes this.
No one does shoulders like you! Wheel is so challenging for me ( my first time was with your instruction at RLP) but this prep was wonderful. Would love to see you do a class using a pole or dowel as a prop
Nathan Briner
Lisa! Shoulder love :) 
Glad you liked the prep. Sometimes it can be so helpful to do a prep pose to get a sense of where you’re going and build all the awareness needed for a healthy final pose. We’ll see about a pole class. 
Matthew
2 people like this.
found the strap around upper arms very useful for bridge pose - for me, much less of a strain than without. shame there isn't one to support me with the triangle with the block above head! (this really revealed the need for more core/posterior chain strength i think). thanks v much.
Nathan Briner
Cool discovery Matthew! It won’t take long before you feel that strength. 
Susan Schneider
Fantastic class! I couldn’t push my shoulders up into backbend when I initially did the class. I repeated the class until I could push up, and got there on the 3rd time. Thanks Nathan💪🏽
Nathan Briner
Susan Schneider! That’s fantastic ! Way to stick with it :) and thank you for sharing your achievement 💪
John M
1 person likes this.
Really enjoying all this, the dolphin is a huge challenge, I'm not really sure why, because I can do headstands very easily but getting up into this pose is really hard. One thing I struggle with is lifting my legs high while one leg is still down. Is this a flexibility issue? I get lower back pain, so I am already working on hip flexors, but maybe that's it? Thanks for your help
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial