Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Integration 2<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Integration 2
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Daniel C
1 person likes this.
whats blowing me away right now, is doing a resting pose with full commitment and concentration and finding the inner space after some heavy work. It lets me recover faster than just collapsing and letting go of my awareness. freak out Nathan! thanks for the teachings!
Nathan Briner
Right on daniel! Yes, when I first discovered that deep attention to placement of the body could dramatically alter rest and recovery it was quite a revelation. I’m happy to hear that you’ve connected to that feeling :) 
Rosanna S
1 person likes this.
Definitely felt some of the integration today, especially in warrior 2 and side angle. I did notice, though, that if I focus too much on those rotations, I forget to breath or my breathing gets shallow. Maybe I was overdoing it.
Nathan Briner
Rosanna S, as long as you’re not holding and compressing your breath, a shallow, easy breath rate is actually a good thing :)
Daniel C
1 person likes this.
That hand tip is awesome. Finally im convinced to put in that little bit more effort to achieve a better and ultimately easier overall result. Feel so much stronger in Dog.
Nathan Briner
Music to my ears Daniel C! Yes, it’s almost paradoxical, skillfully added effort in the right places creates an effortless scaffolding in which the body and brain can “rest”. Effortless effort? ;)
Fukuko H
1 person likes this.
Thank you for another amazing class. Love this Integration series.
Nathan Briner
Hi Fukuko H! I’d love hear what is inspiring you with the integration. 
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Note to self.....do not go for a training run with hills and then do this practise! Very fun!
Nathan Briner
Tracy C ha!! Yeah you may have used up too much juice on that run. But!! You still made it to the mat 👍💪🙏
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial