The Bhakti Show: Happy and Free<br>Astrud Castillo

The Bhakti Show: Happy and Free
Astrud Castillo

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
This was sweet and playful...this season of Bhakti yoga flew by!  I hope to see you on YA again soon, and in the meantime, Many Blessings to you Astrud 🦚
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Love the creative sequencing. So nice to know that I can revisit this and your other practice offerings in the future : ) Deep medicine. Love.
Christel B
2 people like this.
Such fun flowing with you through the poses with a lovely beginning and ending mantra.  Namaste.
Astrud
1 person likes this.
Jenny  Thank you dear Jenny for all your comments and for watching. It was a real pleasure make these videos. Hopefully more to come. Hari Om..:
Astrud
1 person likes this.
Jenny  Thank you dear Jenny for all your comments and for watching. It was a real pleasure make these videos. Hopefully more to come. Hari Om..
Astrud
1 person likes this.
Kate im so glad your enjoying the sequencing. Thank you for checking it out. Blessings...
Astrud
2 people like this.
Christel thank you my friend, I appreciate your kind words. I’m glad you enjoyed!!
Renee R
1 person likes this.
Thank you for th permission to be free and playful!
Martha M
1 person likes this.
libre y feliz llevo la practica out the mat
Astrud
Renee Ahhh Rene! Im glad you had some fun! We all need this NOW more than ever! hoping your are doing well, staying healthy and enjoying your yoga these days. Blessings, Astrud 
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial