Kundalini Vitality Reboot Challenge: Day 7: Radiance<br>Sukhdev Jackson

Kundalini Vitality Reboot Challenge: Day 7: Radiance
Sukhdev Jackson

Watch this Practice
Nancy R
a source of goodness during these strange days!  I feel uplifted and empowered by this practice!
Megan G
I first fell in love with yoga through kundalini.  For me, it remains the most transformative and impactful type of yoga. Sat nam, Sukhdev, and thank you for the beautiful series of kriyas. 
Sukhdev
I am so glad you enjoyed it Megan! 
Aliza P
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Sukhdev! This journey was so transformative for me. Dealing with Covid, the loss of my job and still mourning the loss of a relationship, I was in a lot of emotional turmoil. This 7 challenge kept me on track and helped me regulate my emotions and energy. It also helped clear up my skin! After that, I was hooked. I have continued to take class with you almost everyday for over a month now with no intention of stopping anytime soon. The way you hold space and explain the benefits with warmth and love is encouraging and is what keeps me coming back. Thank you for bringing me back to the magic of kundalini yoga!
Emma W
Something new and challenging. I'm glad I tried and feel my curiosity rewarded.
Thank you. 
HAYLEY B
Thank you so much Sukhdev, I have enjoyed this practice so much and it has given me the strength to get back to my teaching practice after a year off. I started my teaching online last week. I had to have a few days off from your sessions due to migraine and the strong energies. Today being my last day,I will search your other videos on here too. Much love to you and everyone xx
Sharon McGuire
What a wonderful 7 days it has been! I thank you for your offerings, for sharing your passion of kundalini yoga. With gratitude.
Elizabeth M
Sharon M  HAYLEY B Emma W Aliza P So happy you enjoyed this challenge with Sukhdev! Thank you for being here and for sharing your thoughts with us. Sat nam! ✨ 
Angeli R
Thank you, Sukhdev.  What a wonderful 7 days!  This was my first experience with Kundalini.   I feel my heart opening and joy coming in, along with energetic issues that need to be handled.   It feels a lot like a Reiki healing.   I so appreciate your willingness to share your story and your experience.  
Meredith W
This is my 3rd time doing the challenge- I just LOVE it 💗 the first time I didn’t feel the energy but now through practice w Sukhdev (and Dr Joe Dispenzas practice) I am definitely feeling the energy! I always have felt amazing after each practice. Thank you Sukhdev (Pauline) ,,,your guidance and explanation are so smooth and helpful, you are my favorite teacher and you are an inspiration 🦋💫
21-30 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial