Yin Yoga: Earth Energy<br>Jeanne Korn

Yin Yoga: Earth Energy
Jeanne Korn

Watch this Practice
Jessie G
3 people like this.
So great to practice with you again!  Thank you for your grounding energy!  
Joan J
2 people like this.
I am so glad to find a new Yin sequence.  This is so good for my hips and low back, and I love using the strap to massage the feet.   I look forward to more Yin practices with you🌾🌸
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
HI Jessie, so glad you enjoyed the grounding energy! thank you for sharing:) Jeanne 
Jeanne
2 people like this.
Hi Joan,  Oh, thank you for your feedback!  And so glad this was helpful for your hips and low back.  Good for you with the foot massage!, See you on the next practice...:) 
Laura M
Fantastic!!! Thank you
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Hiya Laura, oh so glad you enjoyed the practice, Thankyou for sharing!
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Jeanne! With this practice you've made me this rainy autumn morning more interesting and energized! Kind regards!
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Sandra, oh Thankyou! A Yin Yoga practice on a rainy Autumn morning is a lovely combination, isn't it!    So glad we could "practice together"...!  
Anne S
Hello, is there a way we can find out what props are going to be used before class?
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Hi Anne, yes great question!  I usually mention at the beginning of the practice what props you may want to gather, but I realize I didn't do it for this one! Thanks for mentioning it and I will make sure for next time!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial