Move to Meditate: Shoulder Opening Flow
Nuria Reed

Watch this Practice
Nuria
1 person likes this.
Kate 😉Thanks for being here.
Nuria
1 person likes this.
Michelle, awww thank you for the kind words! I'm so happy you're having fun in the practice. I had fun making the flow for y'all! Thanks for being here. 
Kate M
Such a sweet practice, Nuria! Thank you : )
Nuria
1 person likes this.
Dear Kate,  Thank you for being here!  
Diane NM
Hello! I have been loving this series and this season, but this class was unexpectedly advanced in its expectations  regarding flexibility. I might give folks a warning with a level 2/3 designation. 
Nuria
1 person likes this.
Hi Diane NM ,  
That is good feedback. Yoga Anytime actually makes the class level designation - I will pass this on to them! 

Kira Sloane
Diane NM, thank you so much for your feedback! We will review. Grateful. - Kira
Elizabeth M
Hi, Diane NM ! Thank you for bringing this up, and my apologies for the late response. We have carefully reviewed this class again, and agree with you that it is challenging. In general, we reserve the 2/3 to describe our faster moving classes. The slower pace of this practice is why it gets a Level 2. I also feel less flexible than Nuria, and love the help of the strap for these shoulder openers. I have taken your advice and added that prop suggestion to the description. Love, Elizabeth
Laura M
Thank you!!

Anda Seale
I loved the meditation of connecting breath to heart beat. Thank you for sharing your practice! Also loved your message of front of heart means how we love others and back of heart is how we love ourselves. Sincerely, Anda
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial