Yoga Chi: Circling the Hips<br>Matt Pesendian

Yoga Chi: Circling the Hips
Matt Pesendian

Watch this Practice
Senada S
1 person likes this.
Hi Matt, really enjoyed this shorter session. Clear and simple instructions, liked doing the pigeon pose as I found that it suited my level of fitness better. I went for a run prior to it so it was a nice end to the exercise and day! Thank you
Sarah F
2 people like this.
Great sequence. I especially like your approach to pigeon. Thanks!
Silke S
1 person likes this.
WOW ... I really hate hip opener, because I need to work on it. The asanas you showed are great, and they will get my friends in the next days and weeks Especially the way you are teaching the pigeon is great. Thank you!
Makenzie S
1 person likes this.
Wow!!! I'm so glad A stumbled across this when I needed an early morning routine. I am saving this for future use! Being a collegiate cross country running, you can imagine how tight my hips are. Now that I don't run, my focus is on lengthen this tight area of my body for mobility as I age.
Glenford N
Thanks Matt, Really opened my hips in a gentle calm practice. Excellent start to the day.
MKV
MKV
Super super class ! I love your teaching ! Please do more ! Thank you
Wynter
This is one of my favorite practices. I close my eyes during it all so I can feel it from within. Excellent instructions and wonderful sequence to de- kink by hips and back. Thank you!
Kate M
This approach to Pigeon was really helpful. I have to modify to listen to my right hip, which may have some arthritis and is very uncomfortable when abducted, and externally rotated, coupled with a forward fold. Thank you. Great ideas here.
Matthew
really liked the content and teaching - though i especially liked the approach to pigeon - was able to get deeper without the knee tweaking. many thanks.
Phuong E
So yummy to massage the feet during the poses. I paused the video many times to just luxuriate in these poses. Thank you so much!
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial