Slow Flow and Meditation: Balanced and Supple<br>Alana Mitnick

Slow Flow and Meditation: Balanced and Supple
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Feeling well-stretched, got a shiny glow going, and my brain is clear and free from worry...so nice! 🎋
Alana Mitnick
Amazing, Jenny.  What a relief! I am intimate with my worries and Yoga truly helps clear and center me, as well.  xoA
Kate M
2 people like this.
So good to share these practices. So good. I feel really connected with you as you lead us through the sweet sequences, with you and with the other folks who are practicing here! Community is so life-giving in these times of isolating...
Alana Mitnick
Kate, So good to receive your message... we ARE Connected and truly in this together. You capture the feeling and energy of Now so clearly... Community is so life-giving and brings us into relationship, which can be so healing (and revealing). Thank you for your presence and thoughtful engagement. Love, Alana 
Diyana Dobberteen
Lovely rhythm - and - thank you for the meaningful closing meditation and the 'order' to be as fully alive "with this sensation and knowing, staying here now."
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Diyana Dobberteen! So delighted to be practicing together- here and now. Wishing you all the best. Love, Alana 
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
This practice brought me into serenity, Alana. I loved having the space for meditation at the end, and the yoga sutra you shared. It has inspired me to buy a copy of the yoga sutras and use these every day. It feels like it’s time.
Alana Mitnick
Thank you so much for sharing, Ali. It makes me so happy to know that you found serenity and inspiration. Ravi Ravindra's translation of the yoga sutras is always nearby. Grateful for these teachings that help to remind us that we are already Connected. Love, Alana 
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Thank you for that recommendation, Alana.  I listened to one of the talks from Ravi Ravindra last week, and found his teaching so accessible. I love his sense of humour and humility. I will definitely look for his translation. 
Alana Mitnick
Ali, You hit the nail right on the head... that's exactly how I feel about Ravi's teachings and quality of being. So grateful to have his presence and teachings on Yoga Anytime. He's a GEM. Enjoy! XoA
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial