Slow Flow and Meditation: Balanced and Supple<br>Alana Mitnick

Slow Flow and Meditation: Balanced and Supple
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Oh my goodness, what a difference a translation makes! I initially bought a translation which I found utterly opaque; Ravi’s translation is beautiful and makes sense to me. Thank you, Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Ali, it's so true! I find Ravi's translation to be so practical and full of timeless wisdom and insight. It's speaks directly to my heart and soul... and as you say, makes sense. Grateful to be in this together. Love, Alana 
Juliet M
2 people like this.
I don't know why it has taken me so long to find your classes, but I am pleased I have. Many thanks!
Alana Mitnick
HI Juliet, Thank you for joining me. So delighted to be practicing Yoga together.  Stay close and keep me posted! Love, Alana 
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
I did this yoga practice outside, on the back porch, of a rental property in Seaside Florida. It was a perfect class for this location. Listened to birds sing and cicadias chirp. Loved it! Thank you!!!
Alana Mitnick
Anda, Sounds like you had a wonderful and peaceful practice in nature! Thank you for joining me in Yoga. Enjoy your retreat and weekend! Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Alana, for this beautiful and inspiring practice! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Sandra! So delighted that you enjoyed this practice. Wishing you all the best... stay cool, calm, and healthy. Love, Alana 
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial