Soulful Flow: Light and Free Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Light and Free Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Loved this practice, Sarah. Lovely way to move into my day : ) Blessings from Ottawa to Joshua Tree : )
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This was such a beautiful practice. It was so interesting how bringing hands to heart and opening them out in Warrior II brought a different quality.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Kate! Sorry I missed this from a few weeks ago ... so happy to be practicing with you and hope you are staying safe and well in Ottawa. Sending blessings your way as well, Sarah 
Sarah Beston
Ali, I love your thoughtful observations, as always! I totally agree with you—mudras and differences and hand gestures can really bring a different meaning, feeling, and intention to the practice. You're inspiring me to get on my mat this morning!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Sarah Beston no problem!!! Love, love : ) k8 : )
Lori
3 people like this.
Another wonderful, light-filled practice. Thank you, Sarah.
Sarah Beston
You're so very welcome, Lori! Thanks so much for practicing with me.  Love and light coming your way.
Leesa N
1 person likes this.
Great class again Sarah. We are really enjoying your pathways through the body. Cheers Leesa
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear, Leesa ... thank you for sharing! Happy to be practicing together here and please keep me posted on how your practice is going. Warm regards, Sarah 
Delta P
1 person likes this.
You're such a great teacher! My video cut out the last 18 minutes and I was able to complete the practice with just the verbal direction. Wonderful class
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial