Soulful Flow: Intuitive Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Intuitive Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
My wonderful teacher (Pat) from many years ago called the prone position with your third eye resting on both hands ‘crocodile’. Our feet were apart too. I guess because it has the ease and stillness of a basking crocodile? Loved this class, Sarah. I feel balanced and whole.
Sarah Beston
Ali, I love 'crocodile' pose! I am definitely going to use that and credit your teacher of course! Thank you for sharing and wishing you a beautiful Sunday. Warm regards, Sarah
Marlo
1 person likes this.
This was a great practice! I especially loved the Nodi Shodana pranayama added in! 💜
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Love myself some nadi shodhana as well, Marlo—especially these days it feels very calming. Wishing you a beautiful weekend!
Mona S
1 person likes this.
Such a pleasure.  Thank you.

Sarah Beston
Hi Mona, So happy to be practicing with you here. Thank you for your comment and please keep me posted on future practices! Warmly, Sarah
Ruth V
1 person likes this.
Very smooth transitions with the gentle reminder to honor "the teacher within."  
Sarah Beston
Thank you for practicing with me, Ruth V. Wishing you a beautiful week!
Sarah Ellen
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah! I absolutely love this Soulful Flow series and was wondering if there will be a season 3. I certainly hope so! Thank you so much for sharing your creative gifts with us, your love and compassion shines through every flow.
Sarah Beston
Hi Sarah Ellen! Thank you for your comment and I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying the Soulful Flow classes. I just filmed some new 30 minute flow classes and will be filming some 45 minute flow practices within the next month or so.  I hope to practice with you again soon. Have a beautiful rest of your weekend, Sarah
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial