Soulful Flow: Integrated Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Integrated Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Brian M
1 person likes this.
Excellent practice! I have enjoyed this series and I hope there will be more coming up soon!! Thank you!
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear, Brian! Hope to have more live classes starting in September! It's a pleasure to be practicing with you here. Warmly, Sarah
M Angela C
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah for this practice which left me with a true sense of harmony - body, mind and soul. I  had the privilege to experience a couple of your live sessions  and  I feel the same sense of being there in the recorded videos. With sincere gratitude 🙏.
Sarah Beston
Hi M Angela, I am so happy to hear that you were able to join some of the live sessions! I am always curious about the experience of the live sessions vs. recorded—thank you so much for sharing. I will be sharing another live season starting in September and I hope to see you there!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Deep thanks for this practice, and the the others that proceeded it. Love the snake analogy! The nagas - snake people - were also tuned in , I think!! I sunk into a DEEP savasana after this... so healing : )
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
ahhh Kate, thank you for sharing! I love the image of the nagas joining us for practice and you're making me want a nice, long savasana! All the best, Sarah
Monica
1 person likes this.
Such a relaxing yet powerful practice.  I feel rejuvenated and relaxed.  Thank you, Sarah!
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear, Monica! Thanks so much for practicing with me and for letting me know how it went. Stay close. Blessings, Sarah
Lori
1 person likes this.
The perfect way to start this day. Thank you, Sarah, for these beautiful practices. Lots of shantis.
Sarah Beston
Om Shanti, Lori! Lovely to be practicing with you, as always!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial