Dynamic Flow: Full-Body Dynamic Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Dynamic Flow: Full-Body Dynamic Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hi Jenny !! The beat day ever - it’s always the best day ever :)) I’m glad my positivity and enthusiasm came through and helped you through the practice on a sticky NewEngland day - humidity can be tough here! 
Robert Sidoti
You are welcome Andrea !! I’m happy you are here with us!! 
Trey M
1 person likes this.
Hello! Love your classes. I appreciate your creative sequences and authenticity. 

Random question- what type of wood are your floors? They are beautiful!
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for the generous comment Trey :) I'm stoked the practices/sequencing is working for you! As for the floors, thanks a lot, I too love them and am grateful to have them!! I believe they are pine, I'll have to investigate that a bit! 
Jennifer P
1 person likes this.
I've been looking for a way to strengthen and have now found a way to incorporate it with my yoga practice.  Sidoti, you push me to limits I've not felt in a while.  Thank you for helping me walk toward my goal, slowly and healthily!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Jennifer P !! Awesome comment here, thank YOU for being here and putting in the good work! I'm not sure what your goal is - but I'm right there with you! Keep showing up for yourself - 'slowly and healthily', love that! 
Mitesh S
1 person likes this.
Loved today’s session!! You are my Favorite teacher - Shriya
Robert Sidoti
Hey hey hey Mitesh S !!! Thanks so much for sharing this comment - grateful :)) Glad you enjoyed the session! 
Mitesh S
1 person likes this.
Robert Sidoti  Can't wait for season 3
Robert Sidoti
Hola Mitesh S  - it may be in the works, be 'seeing' you soon :)) 
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial