Dynamic Flow: Stable Heart Opening Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Dynamic Flow: Stable Heart Opening Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Lise Schnierle
Thank you for the "Stable Heart Opening Flow" episode. You give such good instructions ie, pickle jar for strong hands.  I appreciate every moment of it.
Lina S
2 people like this.
A great class. I like the idea of opening to new possibilities.
Laura M
2 people like this.
Thank you!! So good!
iOS
iOS
2 people like this.
Wonderful class. I’ve enjoyed taking many of your classes Robert. As someone also “unbendy” I appreciate your candor and encouragement. Very helpful. Hope you are doing well in .....Martha’s Vineyard I believe.
iOS
iOS
2 people like this.
And yes I also loved the pickle jar analogy! My name is Rich btw.
Robert Sidoti
Glad you enjoyed the practice Lise !! We can always use a little (or a lot) of heart opening :)) 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Lina !! 'Opening to new possibilities' - glad that resonates with you. I feel it's important to stay open to new opportunities, possibilities and experiences - and to say yes more often:) 
Robert Sidoti
Thank YOU Laura for being here and for your comment! So happy it felt gooood - Have a great day!! 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there iOS - Rich!! I appreciate you practicing with me (us) here! Such a great way to connect with lovely people such as yourself from all over! I am living on Martha's Vineyard, very beautiful place to call home! Where are you? See you soon! 
iOS
iOS
2 people like this.
I’m in Los Angeles but remember visiting Martha’s Vineyard and the Cape as a kid. I’ve been doing yoga for almost 25 years (you’d think I would be a lot better!) and you’re one of the best teachers I’ve had (or seen). I like your relaxed, inclusive style. Enjoy the Vineyard. We’re sheltering in place here with our kids and grandkids.
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial