The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Soft Eyes, Open Hips with Margi<br>Margi Young

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Soft Eyes, Open Hips with Margi
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Margi, for this beautiful practice- I loved the twisting and the exercises for the eyes! Namaste! ❤️🌹🌼💖
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan Thank YOU for practicing and commenting. So glad the practice offered some goodness fo you. Warmly, Margi
David G-
1 person likes this.
Great class. It was trying to drop back into that tumultuous time (George Floyd and the Pandemic). Related a lot to bread-making story as I just got an outdoor pizza oven and was going to make some fresh bread tonight. This was a healing practice for me, but the end I resonated with a peaceful feeling throughout my being. Hope to cradle this forward (the standing pigeon move no doubt led to the equanimity in the end). These recorded Zoom classes are so wonderful. Thank you. 
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
David G- Thanks so much for reminding me what happened in that class! I am glad there was peace at the end! I appreciate you and your practice. Margi
Rosie B
Thank you Margi for another wonderful class. Every class I find from you seems to have this perfect balance of evergy and soothing which just chimes for me. Thank you so much for sharing
Margi Young
Rosie B Rosie!  Thank you for your kind words. It makes me so happy that my teaching resonates with you. Warmly, Margi
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial