Summer Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Stay Cool, Be Cool<br>Melina Meza

Summer Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Stay Cool, Be Cool
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Michelle F
6 people like this.
Hi Melina
I loved this practise - thank you. The time difference however isnt quite working out for me, ayurvedically! haha.  Ive decided to do the others at 10.30 in the am here  rather than live with you in ojai- your garden is gorgeous!
loveandpeacexxx
Christel B
5 people like this.
What a lovely challenge for this time of year.  Thanks for all the wonderful, important information to focus on.
Mahalo
Noreen B
6 people like this.
Enjoyed this practice and your mini flows so much. Your clear directions and sense of calm add to the ease of movement for me.
Melina Meza
I so appreciate you all being there with me for the practice! I"m visiting Ojai from Oakland and SOOOOO grateful for this gorgeous outside setting to safely film these videos.  Stay tuned for day 3-5, I'll be sharing a few more yoga and Ayurveda tools to stay cool and calm as we settle into the summer season. Take care. M
Christina F
Beautiful setting. Beautiful practice. Thank you for both the physical practice and the mediation and tips for summer with the Ayurveda wisdom. I deeply appreciate all the practices that have the intention of leading to meditation (Move to Meditate). So it's wonderful to have a new week devoted to this and speaks to where we are now. And the background visuals for this setting are very cooling as well. With gratitude.
Melina Meza
You are so welcome Christina! Yoga Anytime did such a beautiful job making this space so we could film during this pandemic,  so far so good! I'm thrilled to hear the setting itself is cooling. I hope you enjoy the rest of this challenge and the following seasons as they get released.
Amy Y
3 people like this.
Thank you Melina!  I am a yoga teacher who also love Ayurveda and I have been following you on line for years.  It is so nice to be able to take this series with you; I just happen to be teaching cooling yoga poses this week so it is especially timely!
Melina Meza
I appreciate you writing and saying HELLO, its great to know there are other yogis out there who also love Ayurveda. I hope you can join us again tomorrow for a few more cool-ish poses for the summer! Take care!
Debra D
3 people like this.
Thank you so much Melina. Here in the Southern Hemisphere it is deepest winter, but this practice still felt just right. I especially love that you are offering loving-kindness meditation. The world is in need of all the kindness vibes it can get 🌸
Melina Meza
My pleasure, thank you for watching the show and for appreciating the loving-kindness meditation! I do hope  our prayers makes a difference in this world. Take care Debra!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial