Joyful Flow: Heat it Up<br>Wade Gotwals

Joyful Flow: Heat it Up
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
“boot camp”. 😱. When I read this description, I set right out to avoid this one for a week LOL. Today I finally decided to give it a go...I modified a bit here and there with my blocks (and I enjoyed watching YOU do your side crow while I sat it out) but I made it through and I have to say, I feel great! Sweaty, but great 👍
Tracy B
Thanks Wade!  I love how you make the more challenging poses accessible — thanks for helping me grow. :) 
Wade
HI Jenny then you deserve the 'Cool Down' flow we just shot today! But on another note congrats for making it through a good solid challenge!!!... I like to practice this way when I need to move some negative energy out in a safe way- so maybe save it for those days ahahahah!!!
Wade
Tracy this is great to hear! Some challenging poses have the stigma of feeling exclusive, I think it should be 'no yogi left behind' =we all can find a way to challenge ourselves and at our own pace, Im so glad you are growing at yours!! 
Elissa P
Thank you for your wonderful clear, and kind guidance on this journey. You make what could be "hard" totally do-able. Great class. 
Wade
Hi Elissa it's always so good to hear from you!! I hope your summer has been treating you well and love that you are going for the challenges with such an open hearted approach!
Lina S
Great class! I've enjoyed the preparatory work before entering the Eagle pose, a pose I usually struggle with but not during this class. I've liked your GPS analogy at the end of the practice. Thank you!
Wade
Hi Lina ! I'm so glad you felt the eagle prep, did you feel the adductor muscles the next day?? Always great to hear from you!
Holly N
Thank you for the fun practice, Wade! Very creative!  I liked having the opportunity to dance a little while doing yoga. 
Wade
Hi Holly I'm glad you loved the dance part, it's been my new Cover thing to keep things light, I am imagining everyone dancing with me even if they are not so I'm glad you are showing up with your dance moves!!!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial