Joyful Flow: Cool It Down<br>Wade Gotwals

Joyful Flow: Cool It Down
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Perfect ending to this season of Joyful Flow...all of your trademark creativity woven into this deep, mellow practice. Thank you Wade! Enjoy the rest of your summer šŸŒžšŸ™šŸ»
Christel B
Perfect! Ā I always enjoy and appreciate you sessions!Ā 
Catherine R
Perfect practice for a Sunday evening. I didnā€™t want it to end.
Wade
JennyĀ I am so grateful to you for being a part of the Yoga Anytime journey with me from the start! Another series ends but something else surely is around the corner...thank you for sharing your good energy w/ me and the forum!
Wade
1 person likes this.
ChristelĀ so glad you felt and enjoyed this flow - always good to see your name pop up on the forum board!
Wade
HiĀ CatherineĀ so great to hear from you and that is actually a perfect class for a Sunday evening..good call!
Valerie K
Thank you for this fun summer series! I truly enjoyed every one and loved dancing and giggling with you and everyone who was practicing together. Come back soon! Big hugs x
Wade
ValerieĀ you are the best! Always dancing just like back in the day in Singapore! So glad you joined and flowed with us- was a great surprise!!

Holly N
Thank you for this practice, Wade! I needed the reminder to slow down and let things unfold.Ā  I love doing yoga with you.Ā 
Wade
ThanksĀ Holly, what a great message to receive, thanks for recharging my batteries with your kindness...Yes to slowing down...why is it so hard?! I'm reminding myself every week!
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial