Vibrant Flow: Centered & Strong Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Vibrant Flow: Centered & Strong Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Loved these variation focused on the center line and finishing with one of my all time favorite asana.
Catriona M
2 people like this.
Loved this practice, especially the mindful focus on the bandhas and inner lift! First time I've ever been able to lift into crow - even if only for a few seconds ! Namaste Rosemary and thank you
Kate M
4 people like this.
I felt challenged by all the work on one leg before switching sides: this is something I've observed in myself as I get older (61). I need to move gently in and out of postures more. Long holds are often more challenging, depending on how warm I am. This is just FYI! I enjoyed the practice. One wonderful thing about this platform is that I can pause the video and do what I need to do. Love, love.
Catherine A
Hi Rosemary, really enjoying all the classes in this series....! This one had some nice balancing challenges for me & I loved your approach to some of the transitions - even managed them without coming a cropper 😊! Many thanks, as always! Cathy X

Brian M
2 people like this.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful energy!! Namaste!
Jennifer P
3 people like this.
Very nice flow, I must go back to episode one and check out the whole season.  I am new to the website and am really enjoying the different styles and transitions i've been learning.  Thanks!
Laura M
2 people like this.
Magical Practice!! Thank you!!
Katya A
3 people like this.
Thank you so very much for your continuos calm flow and inspiration. By far, my favorite Yoga Teacher. When I do Yoga with you, my soul, body and heart feel centered and grounded. Thank you thank you thank you! Namaste
Erika H
2 people like this.
Thank you! Today the most surprising thing about this practice was that it went by so fast. I really appreciate you, Rosemary!
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Christel ! Do you mean shoulder stand- as one your all time favs? That's a rarity, I love hearing it. Enjoy and be well. 
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial