Vibrant Flow: Paradise Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Vibrant Flow: Paradise Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Monica
3 people like this.
Just what I needed! A fun Friday flow :) Thank you Rosemary!
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Monica ! So glad it hit the sweet spot! Be well. 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Lovely to be practicing with you again, dear Rosemary Garrison !! (Re. getting into BofP: I have discovered that a block placed under the foot of the leg that is being raised allows me to get into it much more easily. It's that first 4 inch elevation that are sooo difficult for me!)
Rosemary Garrison
Lovely to know you are practicing with me again, dear Kate ! Agreed on the block, thank you for sharing that. It's been ages since I've tried that, such a helpful reminder! I hope you are well. 
Jenny  P
2 people like this.
Namaste, 
Thank you for a nice flow. 
I have a question. For someone that hasn't tried before the bird of paradise should just stay to the low poses? And eventually, keep going?  Or go all the way to see how it feels? 
And Rosemary I love your classes the way you explain and the option you offer are helpful.
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks for the feedback and question, Jenny P . I would say go slowly through all of the preparatory poses and pause when you feel you're at your edge. If your body feels good in each stage, carry on. You may find yourself in bird of paradise! If not, just continue with the process and eventually the full pose will unfold. Enjoy!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Bird of Paradise is a work in progress, but I have so much progress the last few weeks. 
Rosemary Garrison
Yay, David G- ! It's all about being right where you are. That's the pose- whatever shape your body is in, that's the pose. Enjoy!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Well, this was awesome. Thank you!
Rosemary Garrison
Yay! Thank you, Lori 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial