Dynamic Flow: Inner Motivation Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Dynamic Flow: Inner Motivation Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Corinne M
2 people like this.
Robert Sidoti I was part way through this again when you commented!  Yep, still a great practice and one i will do again for sure.  I wobbled and fell so much during those balancing poses.   Love the challenge and your support in these videos!  
Ana Luiza
I’ve been doing this class over and over... can’t get enough of that! Thanks Robert! I was finally able to go all the way to the end, hard one!
Robert Sidoti
Ana Luiza  !! Congrats on getting to the end to finish - you mentioned earlier how tough it was to get through, so happy for you!! Thanks so much for sharing here and 'see' you soon!! 
Robert Sidoti
Awesome to hear Corinne M ! Hopefully my reply during your practice didn't take you out of balance :)) Happy Holidays to you and yours - here's to a happy and healthy 2021!! 
Bara S
1 person likes this.
Loved this! thank you!
Robert Sidoti
You got it Bara S  - my pleasure!! Have a great day! 
Kira C
1 person likes this.
WOW!  I loved it, except for a few moments when I didn't love it...good to have had the mantra to go back to.  One day I will be able to do fast mountain climbers....
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Kira C !! Thanks for sharing your comment here! So happy the mantra was helpful - fast or not fast, the fact that you're 'climbing' and practicing is what counts if you ask me :)) Good job sticking with it!  
Brenda S
2 people like this.
Robert, thank you for explaining the tripod effect. I have found my glutes in tree that way...amazing practice! So grateful for your offerings. I also liked setting an intention and being reminded of it through the practice. You rocked! Like the Canadians said, it was tough ... tomorrow will be the tell-tale of how challenging it was , but iLOVED it. Peace , B
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Brenda S !! Apologies for 20 day delay - been away :)) 
Love your comment here, soooo glad this class worked for you as you shared! The feet are so important in almost every pose, especially the standing poses, glad that resonates! 
How are you feeling these days - still practicing? 
All my best, Robert 
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial