Dynamic Flow: Embracing Stillness<br>Robert Sidoti

Dynamic Flow: Embracing Stillness
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Good to hear Eric !! Thanks for confirming that :)) And I'm so happy to know you were there on Tuesday - I don't generally know who's practicing with me that day! Appreciate all your positive energy!! 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Christel  - so happy I just saw your message come through! Glad the class felt good for you - I too love that scorpion move! Thanks for always being here and for your positive comments! 
Michelle F
2 people like this.
 Well spent indeed Roberto - a perfect Sunday stretch for me down here in Algeciras, the southernmost tip of Spain where the mythical pillars of hercules stood , looking out on Gibraltar and across the Bay to Morrocco - the Med meets the Atlantic, Africa meets Europe and the world spins round and round.
Have a beautiful day!
loveandpeacexxx
Maartje V
3 people like this.
That just felt soooo good. :) Thank you so much Robert, you are a beautiful teacher.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Maartje ! Thanks for your sweet comment here - I'm really glad it felt good for you, sometimes it feels really good to move slowly and intentionally. See you soon I hope :) 
Joan J
2 people like this.
Joy, Joy, JOY!  So happy I found this glorious session.  I so need this for my shoulders, upper back, wrists,  hips.....such a relief for all my joints, and soul.  Top of the list for me, will practice frequently.  So very grateful for your wonderful, luxurious,  inward practices🌾🌸
Louise O
1 person likes this.
Deeper body opening stretches indeed! Thanks for this offering https://www.yogaanytime.com/account/profile.cfm?cust_id=35">Robert Sidoti . Embracing the stillness was a challenge for me today, but my edgy impatience turned into curiosity about new space found in my left hip. Cool.  And a big thumbs up to The Octopus Teacher!  A beautiful film.
Dawn A
1 person likes this.
Thank you, for this much needed  practice, Robert Sidoti What a great way to start my new year off right!
Robert Sidoti
Happy Happy and awesome New Year Dawn A !! I always love seeing and reading your comments here - thanks for sharing! 'See' you soon! 
Robert Sidoti
Happy New Year Louise O !! Thanks for your comment here (late response by me) So sweet to copy my profile too :)  
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial