Soulful Flow: Detoxifying Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Detoxifying Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Detoxifying and calming, this was the perfect sunrise practice 🌅 Thank You and Namaste 🙏🏻
Lori
3 people like this.
Today I am feeling grateful for you, Sarah. These practices are the perfect medicine for me in these interesting days. Thank you. 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I love that you practice at sunrise, Jenny! It’s my favorite time of day and practicing at that hour just feels so special. xo
Sarah Beston
Thank you so very much, Lori! I feel so grateful for you and the loving online community that is Yoga Anytime. So happy to be in this together. Xo
Julie S
1 person likes this.
Sarah, I needed a shift in energy today as I woke up heavy on this HOT October day. Your  practice really helped me release and lighten up. Thank you. PS: Hi Lori, I miss seeing you and chatting about life!!
Sarah Beston
Hi Julie! It's such a hot October day here as well! I am so glad that this practice helped shift your energy today and am happy to be practicing with you. Have a great weekend! (I'm tagging Lori so she can see your comment). xo
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
Beautiful. I loved all the interesting transitions and the focus on twists. I feel nicely wrung!
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear, Ali. Nothing like a good twist to clear things out. I hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this beautiful practice—calm strong and energizing all together 🙏🏻💕
Bianca S
2 people like this.
You are just wonderful to practice with! I always feel centered in your guidance! Grateful for it!
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial