The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Feeling Held and Centered<br>Kira Sloane

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Feeling Held and Centered
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
I’m in the midst of my first trip away from our shared (!!!) home state since the onset of Covid, and even though I’m in the beautiful, bursting foliage of Vermont at the moment, I’ve been feeling tense and vulnerable. So this morning I see a new class available from you Kira, and it’s as though the Universe custom made this for moi. This was just lovely and perfect and all the adjectives....thank you, thank you, thank you 🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️
Jennifer E
4 people like this.
This was such the perfect practice for me this morning. Thank you so much, Kira. Re Connecticut reference in class - I so know it. I grew up in CT too, same time frame. :) 
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Jenny, oh I am jealous of how close you are to the FALL! So happy to be close. xok

Kira Sloane
Jennifer, we're the same age exactly! (I sneaked a peak at your profile). I am happy we have both found our way to the land of California where "relaxed" is an art form. xoK
Catherine R
1 person likes this.
Great, soothing practice for me today. And easy to do while recovering from carpal tunnel surgery! My parrot enjoyed this time as well, she starts getting chatty when she hears the birds in the background!
Kira Sloane
Oh Catherine, wishing you easy recovery and much success from your surgery. Funny about your parrot chiming in! Love, Kira
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
This was such a beautiful class. Every time I practice with you I think, "Aaah..." and then I think, "How can I up my yoga teaching game to this level?" Your classes are such a breath of fresh air. Thank you!
Kira Sloane
Rachel, thank you so for being here. We were just talking the other day about trusting the teachings, being willing to be a fool for the teachings, and being willing to teach a "bad class" as helpful skills. How is online teaching going for you these days? What is working best for you? What a wild time we are in. xoK
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
I am teaching one asana class and lots of meditation since going online. It is an interesting challenge! I love the idea of being willing to teach a bad class! Lol! That's usually when the really good classes happen, right? When we let go... Lots of letting go of old "rules" for teaching has been helpful for me because everything is new! Sometimes this is fun, and sometimes it's hard, but it's definitely growth producing. I was thinking how interesting it will be to return to in-person someday to see how different my yoga teaching really is!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Yes, me too, Rachel ! One of my friends wondered if the sensory deprivation we are experiencing is increasing other more subtle senses.  xoK
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial