30 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounding Flow<br>Lydia Zamorano

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounding Flow
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Laura M
Great practice!! Thanks!!
Lydia Zamorano
Laura M Thank you so much for letting me know you enjoyed this Laura! Best! Lydia 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Feeling more grounded indeed, after having to sit for much of the day at work, this was the perfect antidote. Thank you Lydia
Lydia Zamorano
Christel B Oh I feel you Christel! So happy this could provide some movement balm! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Warmly, 
Lydia 
Meaghan S
Thank you. My body feels like it peeked out of it’s winter cave after this. 
Lydia Zamorano
Meaghan S oh haha that is the best news Meaghan! Thanks for taking the time to comment! It made me smile. 
Warmth, 
Lydi a 
Jeanne S
First we did the leg flush practice and then followed it by this grounding flow and doing the leg flush first really prepared for the flow. Awesome. Thanks Lydia!
Lydia Zamorano
Jeanne S Hi Jeanne! So great to see you live this past weekend! Also what a nice combination of classes. I also love starting from the ground up. Much love! Lydia 
Linda K
So lovely to find you again.  I miss my in person classes but a bonus to find an old friend on line. love Linda Kelly-Smith from Squamish
Lydia Zamorano
Linda K So lovely to hear from you again Linda! What a treat to be reminded of our time together in Squamish. Thanks for writing and sending you big warm smiles! Lydia 
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial