Gentle Yoga: Gentle Unwinding<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Gentle Unwinding
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Here I go gushing again, but honestly this class was just perfection. I loved the subtle-realm quality throughout, and I’m becoming addicted to that ocean - it’s mesmerizing 🌊 Thank you Alana for this lovely restorative pause in my day 🙏🏻❤️
Fabian H
2 people like this.
lovely practice  :))
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jenny S! Ahhh... so glad you enjoyed this nurturing and timeless restorative practice. Yes... the ocean was loud and wild during this, a powerful reminder of Source. May this feeling support and carry you into your day or deep sleep. Love,  Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Fabian H, So glad you enjoyed this gentle unwinding practice. Thank you for your presence. Warmly, Alana
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Alana! What a beautiful practice! Real jewel! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Sandra Ž. Your comment brings a smile to my face. I am so happy that you enjoyed this gentle, slow, and nourishing practice. Love, Alana 
Michelle F
2 people like this.
Alana that was  the most perfect transition from my day to this evening....the sound of the wash of the waves was just exquisite- thank you!
loveandpeacexxx
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful Michelle F! Sounds like a very peaceful and relaxing experience. Thank you for joining me in Yoga! Love, Alana 
Susan R
1 person likes this.
Press, arch , twist...my new favorite words!  Thank you :)
Anne C
1 person likes this.
 I am currently recovering from surgery and this was an ideal practise for me and one I shall come back to  many times.  I too  loved the amazing sound of the ocean in the background. Thank you so much Alana  for a really beautiful practice.
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial