Gentle Yoga: Gentle Unwinding<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Gentle Unwinding
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hi Susan R! So happy that you enjoyed these gentle unwinding movements...and of course the feeling that comes pausing and sensing. Warmly, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Anne C! Wishing you an easeful and successful recovery. May this practice and others support you in healing. Yes, the ocean was big and wild during the filming of this practice... such a wonderful reminder to breathe, let go, surrender, and BE with whatever is arising. Stay close. Love, Alana  
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Wonderful gooey practice. Thank you 🙏🏻❤️
Alana Mitnick
Sharon O, So delighted that you enjoyed this nourishing practice! Gooey is such a great word. May you rest deeply.  Warmly, Alana 
Beth F
2 people like this.
Thank you Alana- such a lovely practice.  It is so fun to see the YogaAnytime Studio after all these months and the sound of the ocean was divine! 
Alana Mitnick
You're so welcome, Beth F! Thank you for joining me in the Studio with the waves crashing. It did feel amazing to be "home" again. May you feel nourished and supported from within. Love, Alana 
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Another excellent class! I especially loved the first pose, and how wrapping the blanket around the legs added a wonderful benefit to the pose. Many thanks. 
Alana Mitnick
https://www.yogaanytime.com/account/profile.cfm?cust_id=30508">Diane C, So glad you enjoyed the feeling of support with the blanket wrapped around the legs. I find it allows my hips/groins to relax in the pose. Rest deeply and sweet dreams. Love, Alana  
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
That felt Awesome! Just what I needed! Thank you! Namaste and have a beautiful day!
Alana Mitnick
Anda S, Wonderful news! So glad you took this time for yourself. Wishing you a beautiful day/eve as well. Namaste and Love, Alana 
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial