Gentle Yoga: Gentle Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Gentle Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Joan G
2 people like this.
thanks Alana for this new practice. I enjoyed it! I might like a few minutes to warm up to the standing postures but it worked out fine : ) 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Joan G, Thank you for sharing. So glad you enjoyed this practice! Love, Alana 
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Alana. This practice was perfect for this cold, rainy Monday morning. 
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Lori C. Isn't this rain lovely? It finally feels like Spring. Wishing you a cozy and beautiful day. Sending love XoA
Laura M
1 person likes this.
amazing as usual. thank you!!
Alana Mitnick
So lovely, Laura M! Thank you for being here! Wishing you a wonderful day. Love, Alana 
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
Fantastic yoga class! Thank you Alana! Are you doing any in person classes yet? I’m going to be in Sanata Barabara April 9-15 and would love to attend your classes.
Alana Mitnick
Anda S, Lovely to hear from you! So delighted that you enjoyed this class! How wonderful that you will be in Santa Barbara... it's Spring and beautiful here. I am not teaching any in-person classes right now. All of my classes are on Yoga Anytime. We will be broadcasting LIVE from the studio on Mondays at 10am starting May 17th! You can catch my LIVE or recorded class. Keep me posted! Enjoy and safe travels. Love, Alana 
Beatriz O
1 person likes this.
Excellent as usual.  I have been your fan for the past year.  Love your  classes.   Even my sister out in Seattle has been following your session. 
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear, Beatriz O! So delighted to be practicing together this past year.  Thank you for your sharing and being here with us! Love, Alana 
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial