Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 3: Sweet Release<br>Alana Mitnick

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 3: Sweet Release
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Alana for another beautiful practice. I'm on holiday so have all the time in the world to soak up this sequence and immerse myself in the 20-Day Retreat. 
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear from you, Glenford N! I am so happy that you are joining us on your holiday. Let me know how the Retreat is feeling and unfolding for you. Love and blessings for a happy and healthy New Year! Warmly, Alana 
KARUN S
1 person likes this.
Another master class Alana! 
Alana Mitnick
Hi KARUN S! Thank you for your presence and joining us! Wishing you a healthy and happy new year... full of Yoga and meaningful connection. Warmly, Alana 
Daniela D
1 person likes this.
Grazie grazie grazie from ROME, Italy. I really enjoyed this practice Alana, thank you! 
Alana Mitnick
Ciao Daniela D! Wonderful! So delighted that you are here and enjoyed the practice. Let us know how the Retreat is feeling for you. Love, Alana 
James N
1 person likes this.
A great start to the morning, thank you!

Alana Mitnick
Great to hear, James N! What a wonderful way to start your day. Thank you for being here and joining us! I hope you enjoy your Retreat. Warmly, Alana 
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
Felt great! Thank you! Namaste! 🙏
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Anda S. Thank you for joining us in Yoga! Namaste and Love, Alana 
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial