Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 13: Playing with Wonder<br>Alana Mitnick

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 13: Playing with Wonder
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Hope H
1 person likes this.
Love this practice Alana! So fluid and rejuvenating. My whole body is vibrating with joy. Thank you. 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Hope H! So happy to hear this. I felt the same way during the practice! Grateful to be in Yoga together. Thank you for being here, Hope! Love, Alana 
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This was beautiful, as ever, Alana. I love that you allow for fluidity and movement, and also stillness and inner exploration. A perfect balance.
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for your beautiful words and presence, Ali. So delighted that you enjoyed the movement, stillness, and exploration. Love and namaste, Alana 
Rosanna S
1 person likes this.
What an amazing practice after another difficult week. I loved the cobra variation. There was a gentleness and strength that really translated through the rest of the class. I feel so much more tension-free, and this was a great complement to Arturo's class yesterday. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rosanna S! So delighted to hear from you! What a wonderful observation... gentleness and strength. I am so happy that you enjoyed this practice and found some relief and ease. Thank you for being here with Wade, Arturo, Suniti, Miles, and myself. Enjoy your Retreat! Love, Alana 
Lise G
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana!
What a lovely practice, both grounding and energizing! I really appreciate this energizing balance! Namaste
Alana Mitnick
Hi Lise G! So glad you enjoyed Day 13 of our Retreat! I remember feeling both grounded and energized after this teaching this practice. Thank you for being here and joining us in Yoga! Namaste and Love, Alana 
Louisa R
1 person likes this.
This practice was so energizing and engaging, yet calming.  I could not think of a better way to start my day.  Thank you Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Louisa R! May this calm energy support you throughout your day.   So delighted to be practicing together! Love, Alana 
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial