Fluid Strength: Strong Legs, Clear Mind<br>Lydia Zamorano

Fluid Strength: Strong Legs, Clear Mind
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Catherine R
That was such a fun and invigorating practice.  Thank you!  Love the artwork! 
Lydia Zamorano
Catherine R Thanks Catherine! Happy to be practicing together! Lydia 
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Thank you for this nourishing, grounding practice. I was a little intimidated by the level 2/3 rating, but you offered plenty of modifications and the lovely reminder “this is YOUR practice, YOUR flow” 🌺
Lydia Zamorano
Jenny S That is the best news. I was in a dear friend's class the other day and she kept reminding me that the practice was MINE. It has really guided me these last couple of weeks. Happy that the feeling is being passed on! Warmth always to you Jenny, Lydia 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Good to practice with you in this sweetly challenging sequence! Love from Ottawa! xoxo
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this wonderful practice. It was very helpful in getting me (at least for now) out of my head. :)
Lydia Zamorano
Kate M Love back from Canmore Kate! Thanks for letting me know we were practicing together! Smiles and warmth, Lydia 
Lydia Zamorano
Lori C You are so welcome Lori. I also find that getting into my feet and legs brings me out of my head! Warmth always, Lydia 
Carmen S.
Excelente practica, un poco fuerte para mi pero en algunas posturas hice las adaptaciones para mi nivel con los bloques. Muchas gracias, Namaste.
Lydia Zamorano
Carmen S. De nada!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial