Sacred Kundalini: Grounded in the Higher Self<br>Kara Looney

Sacred Kundalini: Grounded in the Higher Self
Kara Looney

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
So happy to meet and practice with you here Kara 🌞 kundalini yoga is my go-to when I’m needing a reset, a transformation. In this sweet kriya I felt light and love washing over me, bathing and protecting me. Thank You 🙏🏻
Kara L
2 people like this.
Hi Jenny - Sat Nam! 

It is my pleasure to be here teaching - thank you for the warm welcome! Kundalini yoga is indeed a powerful practice, I’m so glad it’s a go-to for you. Thanks for letting me know how this class resonated with you. I look forward to having you in future classes and knowing how you feel afterwards. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Warmly, Kara 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
So energizing and encompassing.  Feeling refreshed! Namaste.
Kara L
1 person likes this.
Hi Christel! Thanks for your comment - I love how involved this community is 🙏. I’m happy to know you felt energized and encompassed (great adjectives). I hope to see you in future classes. 
Dayna Wildern
Thank you so much! I'm happy to see more Kundalini pop up here. I'm curious however are you able to play music or is it a copyright infringement?  I really love the music in kundalini but I understand not all platforms support it. Thank you again for this practice, Sat Nam  
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
Hi, Dayna Wildern! Music is unfortunately difficult for a number of reasons, copyright being one of them.  We are looking into whether we can add this at a later time, but hope that in the meantime you enjoy creating your own music through chanting with Kara :) Thank you for connecting here! Sat nam! 🙏 
Michelle F
2 people like this.
Hi Kara,
Such a sweet , gentle intro to the kundalini techniques - i really loved your pace, and you said "effervescent" - one of my all time favourite words!!...I really do feel refreshed and energized- thank you!
Have a wonderful day
loveandpeacexxx
Diane C
2 people like this.
Hi Kara, I am overjoyed to see another Kundalini series on Yoga Anytime. I loved this class and your guided explanations of the benefits of each pose. I felt the class was relaxing and energizing at the same time. You have a lovely voice. I enjoyed the sound bowl at the end of the session. Sat Nam. Diane
Kara L
2 people like this.
Michelle F & Diane C, I hope my earlier responses made it to you, though I'm not seeing it here, so I wanted to make sure to properly acknowledge both of your lovely comments and thank you for the value you find in this practice.  I look forward to having you in future classes.  Keep me posted on how they resonate! Thanks, Kara - IG @Kundalooney
Dayna Wildern
Elizabeth M I did absolutely did enjoy. Thank you so very much for sharing  
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial