Sacred Kundalini: Purify & Detoxify<br>Kara Looney

Sacred Kundalini: Purify & Detoxify
Kara Looney

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Beautiful kriya - feeling refreshed and energized, and the sound healing was luminous šŸ™šŸ»šŸŒŗ
Kara L
Hello Jenny S! Great to hear from you and thanks for letting me know how you felt after this class! I love knowing how the classes resonate with people.Ā  I look forward to seeing you in class next week.Ā 
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Another lovely class Kara. Your voice is so amazing which I now understand is a testimate to Kundalini Yoga. Thank you. Sat Nam.
Kara L
Hi Diane! I love how communicative people are on Yoga Anytime! Thanks so much - my voice used to be very restricted.Ā  Chanting in Kundalini Yoga really helped my throat chakra open and my voice become stronger! You'll notice the same in yourself :)
AnaSofia
3 people like this.
Loving this practice, also the first one! Both very powerful. I use to practice early in the morning and then I have all this wonderful energy for the rest of the day. Thank you very much! Can't wait for the next episodes.
Kara L
1 person likes this.
Hi AnaSofia, Ā thanks for your wonderful note! Iā€™m so pleased to know youā€™ve been enjoying the series and that youā€™re feeling energized! Keep me posted on how you like the next set of classes - Warmly, KaraĀ 
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this first exploration into kundalini yoga. You make it very accessible so that it ā€˜makes senseā€™. I also enjoyed exploring my voice.
Kara L
Hi Ali! Great- Iā€™m so happy my teaching style resonates with you. Thanks for your message and I look forward to seeing you in future classes. Our next live class is today at 10am pacific if you can make it!Ā 
AnaSofia
1 person likes this.
Kara LĀ I would like to have practices and kriyas to expand creativity and sexuality šŸ˜Š
Kara L
1 person likes this.
Hi AnaSofia,

Certainly! Sexual energy is what kundalini yoga is all about - directing that powerful energy in a way that serves us - we most certainly can explore this topic during the next classes of the series! Thanks for asking šŸ™
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial