30 Minute Yoga Flows: Playing Around the Center Line<br>Rosemary Garrison

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Playing Around the Center Line
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
Hi Rosemary! Lovely to see you here again. These 30-minute practices are so beneficial for busy days when I want to get some glow going in a short amount of time. Did I say “glow” ? I meant sweat! And I feel terrific for it! Many thanks 🙏🏻
Julie M
4 people like this.
Wow that was a challenge! My glutes feel like jelly - thank you for these new classes :)
Peter M
3 people like this.
Hi that was a hard 30 mins but I soppose it’s in the mind to see it through those Warrior 3 to crescent lunge Crickey!!...it’s certainly hits the glutes nice to see you back Rosemary .
Kate M
4 people like this.
That was so beautiful, sooo blissful! Ahhh... So good to flow with your gently encouraging instruction, Rosemary! Love.
Emma M
2 people like this.
So delighted to find another series by you! I loved this flow and feel wonderful😊🌼💛
Katrina F
1 person likes this.
Wow...that was so good!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Jenny S ! I love the sweat and the glow! ; ) Thank you oh so much for sharing in the flow. 
Rosemary Garrison
Yay! Thank you, Julie M . So happy to be able to share them in these challenging times. Be well. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Peter M ! Yes, so very much of it is in the mind- Crickey indeed! So happy to know you're sharing in the flow with us. Be well. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, dear Kate M . It feels so good to know you're sharing the practice and feeling the bliss! Love to you. 
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial