30 Minute Yoga Flows: Root and Reconnect<br>Rosemary Garrison

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Root and Reconnect
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
This was a quick and strong practice, which I found very useful for shedding some accumulated frustration and anxiety. I’m feeling much better now, physically and mentally. Thank you 🙏🏻
Kate M
3 people like this.
I just loved this energetic flow! Sweet sequencing, lots of options... just beautiful. Thank you, Rosemary : )
Julie M
2 people like this.
Thank you, beautifully guided :))
Catherine A
Wonderful strong energetic practice - just what I needed today to burn away all the frustrations and irritations of the moment Thank you, Rosemary.
Rosemary Garrison
So happy to hear this, Jenny S . I love that feeling of shedding. Such a joy to share the practice with you. Be well.
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Kate M ! So lovely to hear this. I hope you continue to enjoy!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Julie M ! So glad you enjoyed it. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Catherine A . So sorry about the frustrations and irritations- I understand! So glad if they were burned up in the fires of the practice. Be well. 
Francesca Venturini
Today in Italy is Mother Day. I decided to have this practice with the intention for all the mothers around the world to reconnect and shine trough the heart. I love the way you guide us trough the beauty of our body trough the breath.... it is a flowing meditation! so sweet at the heart....

Kayoko W
2 people like this.
I love the way you speak. It calms me down and let me be in a meditative state while practicing... 
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial