Aligned and Awake: Actions of Strength<br>Nathan Briner

Aligned and Awake: Actions of Strength
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Great class! I always learn something new from you, Nathan. Today I was really feeling my biceps working TOGETHER with my triceps, something I admittedly don’t always focus on. What a difference this makes! 💪❤️🙏🏻
Matthew
4 people like this.
very useful class - will bear with the hard work and concentration! interestingly, I had the most wonderful relaxing savasana afterwards. many thanks.
Peggy L
4 people like this.
Great class, looking forward to the next one🙏
Kare H
2 people like this.
Excellent class! So glad I discovered you....
Nathan Briner
Jenny S great to hear from you again! This is exciting stuff for me to finally teach. The changes that I have been seeing in my practice and my students has been fantastic so to be able to share it here is a treat. I’d love to hear how you do with the next classes and what you’re  discovering (and even what isn’t coming across clearly). 
Until then ☺️🙏

Nathan Briner
Hi Matthew! Yes, in the beginning this particular principle can feel like grunt work and it takes a lot of concentration. But if you keep with it, the muscular actions and strength become second nature and the support that emerges is amazing. The support is the pathway that takes you right into meditation in action! 
Nathan Briner
Peggy L! Thank you 🙏 If anything is unclear or if you have any questions, I’d love to help and talk through it with you. 
Nathan Briner
Hi Kare H! Thank you very much! If you need any help with the ideas in these lessons please don’t hesitate to reach out. See you in the next lesson :)
Kate M
3 people like this.
A beautiful and informative combination of alignment and yogic principles! Super clear explanations. Really helpful!
Nathan Briner
Thank you, Kate M :) did anything in particular stand out for you? 
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial