Aligned and Awake: Actions of Strength<br>Nathan Briner

Aligned and Awake: Actions of Strength
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Kate M
2 people like this.
Nathan Briner I was more aware of the stability that your instructions brought to the poses. Also, how the muscular engagement counters a tendency to hyper extend. Really helpful focus! Many thanks!
Eric M
1 person likes this.
YES!! Thank you for the new season Nathan Briner - I love the quality of your lessons, I’ve got so much from the earlier seasons and the 30 day challenge. I can’t wait to do this season twice too! I’m recommending this new season to friends already. 
Nathan Briner
Eric M, that is an amazing compliment, Thank you! I’m so happy that you’ve found a connection with these lessons. If you ever want to chat about what you’re discovering or if you have questions about these lessons just reach out in the comment section. I’d love to dive in with you. 
All my best!
Shawn
1 person likes this.
Hey Nathan, this was again very helpful. Loving the simplicity yet depth of these lessons. So many ways to apply a simple teaching. Especially enjoyed connecting the quad work in Dandasana to other poses like down dog and lunge. 🙏🏼
Nathan Briner
Shawn the experience you’re describing is exactly what I was hoping to share with other practitioners. A set of guiding principles that can be used in all the poses. Then once the concept is understood, a world of possibilities and exploration opens :) Its exciting to hear what everyone is discovering! 
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
Amazing class. I’ve engaged muscles in some poses before, but learning more today makes me excited because I DID feel a difference in the poses. In gratitude 🙏🏼 
Nathan Briner
I love to hear it, Brenda S! I think you’ll really dig how the combo of strength and support (the next lesson) create a powerful scaffolding for the poses that allows you to open to a whole new level. Let me know what you discover :)
Julie M
1 person likes this.
This really did make a difference! As someone who also has flexible joints feeling supported in asana has been a really challenge over the years. I hope to continue to bring awareness to these principles as I continue my practice, feeling so thankful that you have made this video for us! Namaste x
Nathan Briner
Julie M, I think if you liked how the work in this lesson felt, then you’ll really appreciate the next lesson, gifts of support. I also tend toward hyper mobility in certain areas so I can relate to what you’re talking about. The concepts we get into in the next video teach how to create a supportive boundary that compliments the actions of strength. When the joints are supported in this way a while new relationship to the pose can unfold. I’d love to hear about your experience with the next lesson :)
Jennifer L
2 people like this.
Thanks, Nathan! I always learn so much when I practice with you. It was great!!
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial