Grainne O
5 people like this.
A delicious yoga snack.  Thank you! 
Fabian H
5 people like this.
enjoyed it :))
Jenny S
5 people like this.
This was so good! I love the long holds and the slowed-down pace. I could feel my body growing stronger even in just 20 minutes. Thank you!
Rebecca R
3 people like this.
Loved this, Rob! 🙏 GREAT wake up the body for the day flow!!!  Very efficient 20 minute practice! 
Robin J
2 people like this.
I really enjoyed the practice thank you. Great stretch after biking!
Robert Sidoti
What a great way to describe the 20 minute practice Grainne O  - 'a delicious yoga snack' - I will share that :)) 
Robert Sidoti
Happy you enjoyed it Fabian H !! 
Robert Sidoti
It doesn't have to take an hour or an hour and half to get all the 'yoga feels' and benefits - 20 minutes can be just right! Those long classes are amazing but do take up a big portion of ones day as well as make people feel classes are best when that long - make sense? So sometimes people will simply pass on practicing because they feel they don't have time for an hour or longer - let's here it for the 20 minute practices!! :) 
Robert Sidoti
Well well well - look who it is, my good pal Rebecca R !! So happy you joined and are practicing here with us all! I miss you - all of our time at YTT's and classes - please accept a nice virtual hug! Lot's of love to you and your kiddos! 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Robin J !! Thanks for practicing here with us - glad it felt like a nice compliment to your biking! 
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial