20 Minute Yoga Flows: Core-Focused Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Core-Focused Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Excellent fiery cleansing practice! I normally go 😱 when I see the word “core” but for some reason I went for it and actually enjoyed this, sweat and all. I think it’s your laid-back yet positive encouragement that makes your core practices doable for me. Thanks Robert! 🔥🥵🙏🏻
Anda Seale
4 people like this.
Perfect sequence for a morning core workout/ stretch before a walk with a friend. Namaste 🙏 peace and gratitude!
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thanks, Robert!i
Glenford N
4 people like this.
I felt the fire in my boiler room as my core was given a workout. Perfect way to start the day and get my creative juices flowing. Thanks Robert.
Matthew
4 people like this.
lovely to see the series unfolding. nice energy linking the variations. great to have more 20 min options too. much appreciated.
Devesh D
4 people like this.
Im such a big fan of yours Robert..you are a legend in yoga teaching..thankyou so much for the new season
Kira C
2 people like this.
Thanks Robert.  Your easy going "Matter of fact" style has really helped me to regain strength, stability and confidence.  Another great class.
Kate M
2 people like this.
I pushed play! Even when I saw the word CORE!!! Thanks for this class, Robert : )
Robert Sidoti
Peace and gratitude right back at you Anda S  :)) Thank you for being here! 
Robert Sidoti
You are welcome Sandra Židan !! I appreciate you and your positive comments here! 
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial