Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Beautiful! Thanks, Alana!
Laura M
2 people like this.
Amazing!! Thank you for teaching!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Katrin, So delighted that you enjoyed this practice and got to feel and remember the California beach energy again!  I hope you can join us LIVE on Mondays at 10am Pacific, that's 7pm your time! Xo Alana  
Alana Mitnick
So great to hear, Anda S! I love to know that we are practicing together. I'm excited to share seven more outdoor flows by ocean. Hope you can join us LIVE on Mondays 10am Pacific or catch the recording the follow day. Stay close! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Christel B! So good feel your presence. I look forward to practicing together LIVE on Mondays at 10am Pacific. Have a wonderful weekend! XoA
Alana Mitnick
Kit & Dee Dee, Your comment brings a warm smile to my face! So happy to be practice Yoga together, here and now! Thinking of you and your family and sending love. XoA
Alana Mitnick
Welcome, Kare H! Your comment means a lot... I love sharing the essence of Yoga from the inside out. Thank you for being here! I appreciate your presence. Warmly, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Židan! Wonderful to see you here! Your dedicated Yoga practice continues to inspire me. Enjoy and stay close! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Laura M, Thank you for presence and sharing! I love hearing from you and knowing that we are in this together. XoA
Diane M
2 people like this.
Great start to the day! Thank you! Your presence is a gift
11-20 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial