Outdoor Yoga Flows: Ocean Body<br>Alana Mitnick

Outdoor Yoga Flows: Ocean Body
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I've really enjoyed the theme and the practice. It went by in a flash! May I ask you why you kick the legs before the cobra pose. I'm just curious. Is it to activate some muscles to ease the backbend? Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Lina S! Great question and observation. I enjoy feeling the rocking momentum in my spine with the leg kick in cobra. It's a little playful variation that I've been exploring. I find that bending the knees does shortened and activate the hamstring muscles too. Hope this is helpful. Thank you for being here and joining me in this flow, Lina! Love, Alana 
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse
Liked it! A nice variation of flowing movements and with a great view at the sea! gives positive summer vacation feelings
Alana Mitnick
Hi Wendie Heijmer-Arendse! Wonderful to hear from you! So delighted that you enjoyed this practice and the view of the sea. Summer vacations vibes is right! Love, Alana 
Amalia S
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much!Beautiful start of the day!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Amalia S! So happy to hear from you! Thank you for joining me in Yoga. Have a beautiful day! Love, Alana 
Monica
1 person likes this.
Very releasing and centering for me ☺️
Alana Mitnick
Hi Monica! I'm so glad to hear this! Thank you for being here. May this support you throughout your day. Love, Alana 
Leesa N
I am on my second cycle of enjoying the Outdoor Yoga Flow. This morning i did the Ocean Body again. Thank you for your "beautiful heart"!
David G-
I so enjoyed feeling the ocean, as just a few weeks ago I was in Montauk practicing. A great flow for a rainy morning. 
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial