Wake Up with Yoga: Waking Up, Standing Tall<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Waking Up, Standing Tall
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
8 people like this.
So lovely to virtually meet you Brigitte 🌺. I enjoyed this class immensely with its unrushed pace and long holds. Locust with a block = 🔥 and I’m going to be doing that one more often for sure! I’m really looking forward to the rest of your classes…❤️🙏🏻
Birgitte
5 people like this.
Dear Jenny, Thank you so much for your feedback. It is lovely to meet you here as well. I am very happy to hear that the class worked for you. In gratitude, Birgitte
David G-
5 people like this.
This was a great way to open my hips this morning. Looking forward to the rest of Season 1. 
Birgitte
4 people like this.
Dear David, So great to hear. Thank you for your feedback...always appreciate hearing back and staying connected. Namaste, Birgitte
Prathiba K
6 people like this.
Wow - This class was like wringing out so much stuff - feel light and focused at the same time. Thank you.
Birgitte
5 people like this.
Dear Prathiba, Wonderful to hear! Feeling light and focused can be the amazing benefits of our practice...... when we mindfully breathe and move. Thank you so much for your feedback. Namaste, Birgitte
Monica
6 people like this.
Perfect practice for a Sunday afternoon!  Strong and releasing for me.
Birgitte
5 people like this.
Dear Monica, That is wonderful to hear. These sequences can be done any time during the day for sure! Thank you so much for your feedback, Namaste, Birgitte
Julie M
7 people like this.
Thank you for your guidance I enjoyed it so much. The cue’s you gave made me more mindful and took my experience to a deeper level in my body, I look forward to doing more with you! Xoxox
Anastasia T
Thank you for this practice.  It was just what I needed today - the children are ff to school (yahoo) and now I am heading to work.  It was relaxed yet challenging.  Just the right pace, I just wish it were a bit longer.  More please!  :)
Have a great week!
1-10 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial