Wake Up with Yoga: Wake Up the Hips<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Wake Up the Hips
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
I injured my left hip during a robust game of tennis. It was tight and uncomfortable. After this session the pain was gone and I could move freely again. The magic of yoga and the healing quality of your practice. Namaste, Birgitte.
Birgitte
Glenford N Hi Glenford, Amazing! So happy to hear that your hip is feeling better. Thank you for sharing. Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
I didn't mirror you this time.  It helped me focus better too.  This full-body stretch and helped release my quads, which I really needed tonight.  Glad I did this practice again, as I didn't remember all of the ways to work with sticky areas. 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
David Goldstein Hi David, I so admire your consistency with practice. Always great to embark on some of those deep stretches. Thank you for your sharing.
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Birgitte, for this wonderful practice! Namaste!
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan Hi Sandra, You are so welcome. So glad to hear that you enjoyed it. Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
1 person likes this.
Another work break session. No spectators this time.  For thirty minutes I was just in calm somatic awareness. So much gratitude for today's practice and the newfound space in my hips and lower back. 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
David Goldstein Hi David, Easier to go deeper into your practice with no spectators! So happy to know that your yoga journey is so satisfying and profound. Warmest, Birgitte
Tracey S
1 person likes this.
This was wonderful, Birgitte, thank you so much. A warming, opening loving way to start the day. I feel so lengthened and my hips love this!
Birgitte
Tracey S Hi Tracey, That is wonderful to hear. Thank you so much for practicing with me. Warmest, Birgitte
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial